Individual EGT Kit for Toyota Supra / 2JZ with RaceGrade TC8
NOTE: This is the go-to solution for individual EGT monitoring on a standalone ECU. The TC8 transmits data from up to eight exhaust gas temperature sensors over CANBUS to simplify the wiring process and free up extra inputs on your ECU. This listing includes everything necessary to setup your six cylinder engine for individual EGT monitoring. Parts included are the RaceGrade TC8 and corresponding autosports connector, RaceGrade TC2C thermocouples and stainless steel bosses for installation of the thermocouples to the manifold. For a listing that includes just the TC8 module, click here.
The RaceGrade TC8 is a CAN based device that reads in up to 8 thermocouple temperature sensors, typically used for EGT, exhaust gas temperature measurement.
- Small, lightweight & compact package
- Easy to adapt and wire into any vehicle, just 4 wires; power, ground, CAN high and CAN low.
- Built in amplifiers for up to 8 channels
- Splash protection, but not waterproof
- Input Temp Range: 0 to 1000*C
- Thermocouple Style: K-type only
- Operating Voltage Range: 6 to 24vDC
- Operating Current Draw: < 0.1 Amps
- Operating Temp Range: -40*C to 120*C
- Dimensions: 3.5"x2.26"x1.0"
- Weight: 173 grams
- Mating Connector: ASL606-05SN