RaceGrade TC8 Thermocouple to CAN
NOTE: This is the go-to solution for individual EGT monitoring on a standalone ECU. The TC8 transmits data from up to eight exhaust gas temperature sensors over CANBUS to simplify the wiring process and free up extra inputs on your ECU. We recommend the use of RaceGrade TC2C or TC4C thermocouples with the TC8. For a listing that includes everything necessary for installation please click here.
The RaceGrade TC8 is a CAN based device that reads in up to 8 thermocouple temperature sensors, typically used for EGT, exhaust gas temperature measurement.
- Small, lightweight & compact package
- Easy to adapt and wire into any vehicle, just 4 wires; power, ground, CAN high and CAN low.
- Built in amplifiers for up to 8 channels
- Splash protection, but not waterproof
- Input Temp Range: 0 to 1000*C
- Thermocouple Style: K-type only
- Operating Voltage Range: 6 to 24vDC
- Operating Current Draw: < 0.1 Amps
- Operating Temp Range: -40*C to 120*C
- Dimensions: 3.5"x2.26"x1.0"
- Weight: 173 grams
- Mating Connector: ASL606-05SN