With the search for more power proving to be a never ending quest and with reputable machine shops hard to come by when it comes to building reliable and high horsepower 2JZs, we here at Induction Performance have decided to bring our engine program to the masses.
In conjunction with our partners at Diamond Racing and Fast Forward Race Engines, we have devised three stages of engine builds designed for every budget and horsepower goal. From mild to “shooting for the moon,” we have you covered!
Our Stage 3 block is built with the absolute best parts money can buy including our new ‘Max Effort’ full billet Diamond Racing piston and choice of either the Manley Tri-Beam connecting rod with ARP CA625+ bolt upgrade or R&R Solid Beam Aluminum connecting rod with ARP L19 bolt upgrade. In the Stage 3 block, we also outfit the rotating assembly with Diamond and Trend Performance’s special TP-1 wrist pin which is DLC coated and even more durable than the H13 tool steel pin used in our forged piston. Combined with a billet Brian Crower crankshaft in your choice of stroke and ARP CA625+ main studs, this block will take most anything you throw at it.
- Induction Performance spec Diamond Racing BILLET pistons with upgraded DLC-coated, tool steel H13 .225" wall wrist pins and Total Seal High Performance rings
- Manley Turbo Tuff Tri-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP CA625+ Bolts or R&R Solid Beam Aluminum Rods with ARP L19 Bolts
- Brian Crower Billet Crankshaft (Your Choice of Stroke)
- Induction Performance Billet Main Caps
- ARP L19 Main Studs
- ACL Race Rod, Main and Thrust Bearings
- Includes all machine work and assembly
OPTIONAL MACHINING UPGRADES
- Machine for 1/2" head studs: $385
- Pour block for reinforcement: $175
- Stroke clearance: $280
OPTIONAL PART UPGRADES
- Crown coating for Diamond Pistons: $195
- DLC Coating for wrist pins: $250
- Vertical gas ports (in addition to lateral): $125
- Vertical gas ports (instead of lateral): FREE
- Aluminum R&R connecting rods with L19 bolt upgrade : FREE
- Brian Crower Billet Lightweight Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm or 94mm stroke): $400
- New OEM core block and crank: $3,500
- Used core block and crank: $1,000