The Stage 1 block is rated to 1,000 horsepower and includes our IP-spec Diamond Racing pistons, the renowned Brian Crower HD Series ProH625+ connecting rods w/ARP Custom Age 625+ Fasteners, ARP main studs, ACL Race bearings and all machine work and assembly. You will not find a better built 2JZ block with these components at this price. This is by far the best value for a built engine for your Toyota Supra or 2JZ-swapped vehicle you will find -- period.
- Induction Performance spec Diamond Racing pistons with upgraded tool steel H13 .200" wall wrist pins and Total Seal proprietary Advanced Profile ring set
- Brian Crower HD Series ProH625+ connecting rods w/ARP Custom Age 625+ Fasteners
- ARP Main Studs
- ACL Race Rod, Main and Thrust Bearings
- Includes all machine work and assembly
OPTIONAL MACHINING UPGRADES
- Machine for 1/2" head studs: $485
- Pour block for reinforcement: $375
- Stroke clearance: $380
OPTIONAL PART UPGRADES
- TP-1 Series (heat treated and DLC coated) .225" pin upgrade: $840
- Crown coating for Diamond Pistons: $219
- DLC Coating for wrist pins: $300
- Vertical gas ports (in addition to lateral): $125
- Vertical gas ports (instead of lateral): FREE
- Aluminum R&R connecting rods with L19 bolt upgrade : FREE
- Brian Crower Billet Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,500
- Brian Crower Billet Lightweight Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,900
* 90mm crank can only be used with aluminum rods.
- New OEM core block and crank: $4,500
- Used core block and crank: $1,000
- If you are providing a core block and crank up front, then you do not have to pay the core fee. We accept GTE and GE blocks as cores. Cores should be sent stripped bare to just the block casting and crankshaft. Cores that have been previously bored will not be accepted. Cores with damaged crankshafts will receive 50% credit. We can help arrange shipping for your core if necessary. If you wish to send your core back after receiving your built engine, then you will pay the core fee and then it will be refunded once your core is received and inspected.
- We will contact you after ordering to arrange freight shipping to you. Additional cost applies for freight.