Induction Performance Stage 2 Toyota 2JZ Short Block
If you are planning a build that should make upwards of 1,000 wheel horsepower or a large amount of torque in the lower RPM range, then the Stage 2 Block would be recommended. The Stage 2 Block includes all of the quality components from our Stage 1 Block, however the connecting rods are upgraded to the venerable Manley Turbo Tuff Tri-Beam rod with ARP Custom Age 625+ bolts and the block is strengthened further by the addition of billet main caps. These ingredients combine to make a virtually bulletproof bottom end that doesn’t break the bank.
- Induction Performance-spec Diamond Racing pistons with upgraded H13 tool steel .225" wall wrist pins and Total Seal proprietary Advanced Profile ring set
- Manley Turbo Tuff Tri-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP CA625+ Bolts
- Billet Main Caps
- ARP Main Studs
- ACL Race Rod, Main and Thrust Bearings
- Includes all machine work and assembly
OPTIONAL MACHINING UPGRADES
- Machine for 1/2" head studs: $485
- Pour block for reinforcement: $375
- Stroke clearance: $380
OPTIONAL PART UPGRADES
- TP-1 Series (heat treated and DLC coated) .225" pin upgrade: $840
- Crown coating for Diamond Pistons: $219
- DLC Coating for wrist pins: $300
- Vertical gas ports (in addition to lateral): $125
- Vertical gas ports (instead of lateral): FREE
- Aluminum R&R connecting rods with L19 bolt upgrade : FREE
- Brian Crower Billet Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,500
- Brian Crower Billet Lightweight Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,900
* 90mm crank can only be used with aluminum rods.
- New OEM core block and crank: $4,500
- Used core block and crank: $1,000
- If you are providing a core block and crank up front, then you do not have to pay the core fee. We accept GTE and GE blocks as cores. Cores should be sent stripped bare to just the block casting and crankshaft. Cores that have been previously bored will not be accepted. Cores with damaged crankshafts will receive 50% credit. We can help arrange shipping for your core if necessary. If you wish to send your core back after receiving your built engine, then you will pay the core fee and then it will be refunded once your core is received and inspected.
- We will contact you after ordering to arrange freight shipping to you. Additional cost applies for freight.