- The FuelTech FT450 / FT550 Sportsman Datalogging A Harness is a plug and play solution to easily incorporate datalogging into any setup equipped with an FT450 or FT550 ECU.
- FT450/FT550 Sportsman Datalogging A Harness Manual
- It comes pre-terminated to plug directly into essential data logging input channels (see features below) and has an extra input connector to add up to two more configurable inputs for sensors or buttons. It is also equipped with two extra connectors that allow the use of 10 outputs to control EFI fuel Injectors, ignition control through a CDI box with points input or smart coils (8 coils on wasted spark is not recommended for carbureted V8 applications). The outputs can also be used to control accessories such as transbrake, shifter, nitrous, throttle stop, fans, pumps, etc. The harness is set up for either VR or Hall effect cam and crank sensors and includes 2 relays with built in fuses for main electronics, injectors and coils. Each connector has its own label and harness insulation is heat, moisture and oil resistant.
- The FuelTech FT450 / FT550 Sportsman Datalogging A Harness is designed around a Big Block Chevy, yet the harness has extra long leads that allow it to be used in numerous other applications.
- FT450 Connector (FT550 A connector)
- CPC Firewall Connector
- Pre-terminated connections:
- Wide Band 02 Sensor x2
- OIl Pressure Fuel Pressure
- Engine Temperature
- Transmission Temperature
- Drive shaft sensor / 2-step connector
- Extra Inputs connector:
- 2 configurable inputs for sensors or buttons
- Extra Outputs connector:
- For DIY expansion to control EFI fuel injectors or relay activation for accessory control (transbrake, shifter, nitrous, throttle stop, fans, pumps, etc).
- Ignition Expansion Connector:
- For DIY expansion to control Ignition or relay activation for accessory control (transbrake, shifter, nitrous, throttle stop, fans, pumps, etc)
- Comes with two 40A relays and fuses to power everything: The relays power the ECU, Wideband Nano O2, Peak and Hold drivers, sensors and extra connectors.
Contents of packaging:
Warranty: Wordwide 1 year