- The FuelTech FT450/FT550 6 Cylinder Universal A Harness was developed to be installed on 6 cylinder engines. This harness has all the components needed to make a plug and play installation on an engine with a standard setup. The insulation and connectors are moisture, heat and oil resistant.
- FT450/FT550 6 cylinder universal harness Manual
The FuelTech FT450/FT550 6 Cylinder Universal A Harness is a plug and play wiring solution to be used with a FuelTech FT450/FT550 ECU. It has all the connectors, relays and fuses directly built-in and can be used with nearly any application with 6 injectors and 6 coils.
- 6 injector outputs
- FuelTech Peak and Hold external driver ready
- FuelTech WB-Nano O2 ready
- GM Style intake air temperature sensor ready
- GM Style engine temperature sensor ready
- Pressure sensor ready for fuel, oil / another 0-5V sensor
- Extra output connector for generic use
- Crank and Cam connectors (hall and VR options included)
- 2x Peak & Hold Jumper Harnesses INCLUDED
- 6 EV1 injectors ready.
- 6 Smart coils ready.
- 2 FuelTech Peak and Hold external drivers ready (jumper included)
- 1 FuelTech WB-Nano O2 ready GM style intake air temperature sensor ready (IAT) GM style engine temperature sensor ready (coolant temperature).
- 2 pressure sensors ready for fuel, oil / another 0-5V sensor extra output connector for generic use.
- Crank and CAM connectors (hall and VR options included).
- This harness was designed for systems with up to 6 injectors, 6 smart coils and a FuelTech Wideband Nano O2 with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor.
- Set up to run semi-sequential or multipoint injection and wasted spark.
- It is already wired for FuelTech Peak and Hold drivers when using 6 low impedance injectors.
- When using high impedance injectors, a Peak and Hold driver is not needed and in this case, only a bypass connector is required (jumper included).
- There are 3 separate relays to power the whole system, separating the injectors and coils from the electronics.
- To activate coils and injectors relays the Blue#6 output must be configured as Fuel pump or RPM activation.
Contents of packaging:
- User Manual
- Mating Kit for "EXTRA" connector
Warranty: Worldwide: 1 Year
*This is only the A harness which is all the FT450 requires. If you are using an FT550 and want to use all of the extra inputs & outputs, you will need to purchase the B expansion harness as well (coming soon).