The Induction Performance M130 Package for Toyota Supra is here! Compatible with both standard and VVTi versions of the infamous 2JZ-GTE engine, the IP M130 package is the pinnacle of aftermarket engine management available for the Supra and any vehicle running a 2JZ engine.
The Induction Performance firmware has its roots in the MoTeC GPR package, meaning it has true VE-based airflow modeling, as well as functionality for flex fuel, fuel pressure compensation, traction control, knock control, nitrous control, individual EGT, as well as on-screen live logging for every channel. There is compatibility for OEM variable reluctance cam and crank sensors or aftermarket digital hall effect sensors (non-VVTi only), and traction control can be integrated with OEM speed sensors or aftermarket as well.
The IP/M1 package also features failsafe strategies and protocols for multiple different parameters including coolant temperature, coolant pressure, engine speed, manifold pressure, oil temperature and pressure, crankcase pressure, fuel pressure, air temperature and knock. All can be set to trigger the OEM middle indicator light and check engine light.
Our package includes a plug and play patch harness for easy installation as well as multiple accessory packages including logging options, sensor packages, full replacement engine and chassis looms as well as replacement dashes and CAN keypads. With Induction Performance and MoTeC, your options are endless.
- M130 ECU
- PNP Patch Harness from M130 ECU to OEM Toyota Engine Harness
- Induction Performance firmware package for M1 Series ECU
- OPTIONAL: Add Level 2 Logging for $329
We also offer a sensor package for those in need of a full kit to make the ECU operational on their vehicle.
- MoTeC LTC (Lambda to CAN wideband controller)*
- Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensor
- MoTeC Pro 150psig Pressure Sensor for Fuel Pressure
- MoTeC Pro 150psig Pressure Sensor for Oil Pressure
- MoTeC Pro 75psia / 5 bar Map Sensor
- IAT Sensor
- Boost Control Solenoid w/ DTM Connector
- OPTIONAL: Add MoTeC/Racegrade DS12 Miniature 12-Position Switch for On-The-Fly boost adjustments for $139
Contact us directly at 813.443.5064 or email@example.com to see how we can cater a package to your needs.
MoTeC’s M130 ECU begins a new era in engine control. The M1’s unique technology redefines the meaning of customisation, delivering total control without compromise, and highly advanced security strategies make these ECUs ideal for both category managed and unrestricted applications.
- Port injection injector type
- Large logging memory
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Customizable configuration (see separate section)
- Customizable firmware / functionality
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam control and a CAN bus.
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins), I/O expansion, Pro Analysis
- Flexible tuning software
- Robust and comprehensive security features (see separate section)
- Programmable injector drive characteristics
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
- PC Tuning software ‘Tune’ - Used to tune fuel and ignition, set up sensors, outputs and available functions
- PC Software ‘Build’- Used to create a custom software package with user specific functions