The MV-R 44mm wastegate is more compact than any current 44 or 46mm wastegate on the market. You get two top air ports and three bottom air ports for easy install. This unit is a direct bolt on for our V44. The MV-R has an optional extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy valve and 316SS valve housing offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature and resists "relaxing" up to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- All Stainless Steel hardware.
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy install, no need to rotate the actuator top at all, plugs included for unused ports.
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces
- V-Band inlet and outlet make install easy, flanges and clamps are in the box!
- Integrated -4 AN water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
- Extreme high temp casting available for Motorsport applications
- Optional valve position sensor available for purchase in a MV-R assembly or in an actuator kit to adapt to standard MV-R. See images below for reference.
WHATS IN THE BOX
Included with every TiAL MV-R:
2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
MV-S Valve Seat
Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
2 TiAL Air Fittings
Plugs for unused air ports
Extra actuator springs
WATER COOLED ACTUATOR TOP
Patent pending water cooling
Two -4AN water ports
Coolant passes through actuator bottom and has very little affect on cooling system as a whole
TIAL V-BAND CLAMPS
TiAL designed V-Band clamps and flanges are manufactured in house.
CNC machined stainless steel clamps and CNC machined flanges ensure a secure and pressure tight fit.
TIAL RACING VALVE STEM
TiAL's MV-R is equipped with the racing valve stem. The wear coating is resistant to the corrosive effects of lead oxide which is present when running leaded racing fuel.
|Flange Materials||304L Stainless|
|Pipe Size||Inlet Flange: 1.875" OD Outlet Flange: 1.75" OD|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver|
|Spring Pressures||.2bar to 1.5bar Included|
|Thread||Air Ports (5): M10 x 1.0, Water Ports (2): M8 x 1.0|
|Valve Position Sensor||Option available in full wastegate assembly or actuator top kit to convert standard MV-R|