AMS Performance is excited to introduce the Red Alpha VR30 RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit! It’s simple, if you want to make more power you are going to need more fuel. This pump features high quality all stainless steel construction. Use of the laser welding process insures that any potential leaks are non existent. The pump comes complete with direct fit hardware kit. Like all Alpha products construction and performance are of the highest measure.
- E-85 Compatible
- Capable of Flowing 405 LPH
- CFD Optimized
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Laser Welds Mean the Pump is Sealed with no Leaks
- Fully Flex Fuel Compatible
- Comes Fully Assembled
- Mounting Flange and Electric Harness Adapter Included
- Gas line shaping tool Included
- Also Includes Installation Hardware
- Utilizes OEM-type Low and High Pressure Fittings
- Each Individual Unit is Flow Tested
- 250 Bar Maximum Pressure (Recommend 220 Bar Operating Pressure)
Engineered to be the Best
We partnered with an industry leader in fuel systems, Nostrum Energy, in the development of this component. For this reason our customers know that they can rely on our fuel pumps to be the best built, best performing on the market.
Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the Red Alpha High Pressure Fuel Pump mapping shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories. This high pressure pump flows an incredible 405 LPH!
The Red Alpha VR30 pumps come fully assembled for a quick, bolt-on upgrade and uses all OEM type fuel fittings and electrical connectors. The Red Alpha VR30 RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit utilizes OEM-type low and high pressure fittings. Each individual pump is flow tested to insure the ultimate in performance, and comes with comprehensive installation instructions by clicking HERE. The pump has an incredible maximum pressure of 250 bar! (Recommend 220 Bar Operating Pressure)
Put it to the Test
What sets this and every AMS component apart from the competition is our rigorous battery of tests. The Red Alpha VR30 RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit has been tested for over 10,000 miles in two vehicles, countless 1/4 and 1/2 mile runs!
- In order to take full advantage of our HPFP, specific calibrations to your ECU tune file will need to be made. Once the HPFP is installed, the engine will start and run, however a qualified engine calibrator must review datalogs to verify the engine is running properly! Please contact an AMS sales representative to discuss your ECU tuning needs by emailing email@example.com.
- If the customer does not have the Red Alpha Flex Fuel kit an additional line is necessary and can be added via the drop down menu above or a custom -6AN male inlet can be fabricated.
- Select the Red Alpha VR30 RA405 High Pressure Fuel Pump Kit Low Pressure Feed Line from the dropdown menu above if you do not currently have the Red Alpha Flex Fuel Kit (Only Needed for Customers Without the Red Alpha Flex Fuel Kit)
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions – HERE
- Comprehensive Tuning Guide – HERE
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FUEL PUMP MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS PUMP FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING PUMP AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.