- 8-channel low impedance injector driver, features protections and diagnostics, CAN communication and configurable current via software.
- Peak and Hold PRO Injector Driver Manual
8-channel low impedance injector driver, features protections and diagnostics, CAN communication and configurable current via software.
Peak and Hold PRO Injector Driver is an advanced module designed to control low impedance injectors at a professional level, featuring 8 channels, 26-way automotive connector and several motor protections levels in case an injector or connection fails.
In general, racing high-flow injectors use low impedance internal coils (with less than 7 Ohms resistance). That allows them to have a much shorter response time than a high impedance injector.
These lower impedance coils require a current control, starting with a higher current at opening stage (peak) and lower current when opened (hold), otherwise the injector can quickly warm up and burn.
With PRO Injector Driver it is possible to apply a higher initial current, allowing quick opening of the injector and then reduce the current to, in general, 1/4 the peak current.
Therefore, reducing injector’s deadtime (time between the injector gets energized and effectively sprays fuel).
- 8 channels
- 2 to 12 Amps (Software selected current, by channel)
- 0.5 to 3 Amps (Software selected current, by channel)
- Automotive connector
- Internal temperature sensor
- Fault diagnosis (CAN)
- Protection against high temperature
- Output for activating the injectors relay
- Aluminum case
- Allows firmware update through CAN
- Dimension: 3.54” x 1.77” x: 4.5”
- Material: Anodized Aluminum and Plastic
- Warranty: Worldwide 1 year