Manley Turbo Tuff 2JZ Connecting Rods
WE WILL MATCH OR BEAT ANY COMPETITOR'S PRICE! SEND US A QUOTE OR CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR A PRICE MATCH.
manufacturer descriptionThe Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Lightweight and standard weight designs targeting specific markets combined with our finely tuned manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product. Whether it be our 300M alloy "DIRT SERIES" rod in a 900 HP DLM engine, 4340 material "lightweight" design in a twin turbo Chevy LS or our "TURBO TUFF" design in a 1000+ HP Mitsubishi EVO, Manley has the right connecting rod for you!!!
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 4 cylinder application is 1,000+ and for a 6 cylinder application the range is 1,250+
- Engine: 2JZGTE
- Pin Size: 22mm (.866")
- Rod Length: 5.590
- Big End Width: 1.015
- Big End Bore: 2.167
- Rod Bolt: 3/8" ARP 2000
- Gram Weight: 640
- Material: 4340 Steel