Manley pistons are machined of high strength 2618 material. Each design is lightweight yet robust enough to deliver long service life. Offset wrist pin design is utilized for quiet start-ups. Perfect ring groove to skirt squareness is achieved through our unique "one fixturing" manufacturing method that assures maximum horsepower. All pistons come with moly coated skirts and will accommodate +1mm valve sizes. Round wire locks, premium chrome moly wrist pins, and premium steel top ring sets from Total Seal are included with every kit at no additional charge.
- 2618 alloy for maximum high temperature strength and fatigue resistance.
- "Contour forgings" provide the optimum balance between strength and weight with no grain-interrupting internal milling.
- Proprietary multi-step top ring groove machining process assures optimum control of the groove's size, geometry, flatness, and finish.
- All final turning is performed in one fixturing resulting in complete squareness of rings to the cylinder wall.
- Federal Form-Scan gauging validates ideal skirt indexing to pinhole and skirt-to-skirt polarity.
- Value - added features such as a pressure balance groove included in all series.
- Precise pinhole machining results in an exact compression distance as well as precise lock ring groove spacing, size, and concentricity.
- Manley Sport Compact Platinum series pistons come complete with pistons, rings, pins, and locks
Turbo Tuff Features:
- 2618 high strength material
- 2.250 x .250" wall 9310 alloy pin included P/N 42552
- Moly Coated Skirts
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Vertical Gas Ports designed for high HP Race Engines
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
- Recommended piston clearance .0035" measured .850" from the bottom of the oil ring
|Pin Size||0.866" x 2.250" x .250"|
|Pin Material||9310 Steel|
|Included Ring Set||47865-6|
|Head cc||45 cc|
|Dome cc||-8 cc|
|Rod Length||5.590" / 142mm|