Coilovers for Race track and road.*
These set ups were specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of the tires and the intended use.
These adjustable top mounts coupled with the independently adjustable rebound and compression dampening technology individual set up adjustments according to vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. Clubsports meets all needs for the road and the race track guaranteeing excellent handling, best performance, great agility and fantastic lap times.
The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
These adjustment features allow the user to dial in vehicle weight, wheel/tire combinations, various road surfaces and environmental conditions.
- Independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- Continuous lowering
- TÜV-tested adjustment range
- High-quality components for a long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
KW CLUBSPORT 2 WAY
2019+ BMW Z4 (G29) 2WD, All Motors.
2020+ TOYOTA GR SUPRA MK V (JTSC).
|Front Lowering:||0.8" to 1.4"|
|Rear Lowering:||0.8" to 1.6"|
- 02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- 37: Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled. Disable modules available through KW. Please check KW accessories list.
- 67: Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- 97: Front Clubsport top mounts included.