Our Q60 and Q50 VR30 Red Alpha Expansion Tank holds 70% more volume than stock heat exchanger tank, and 28% more than the radiator coolant tank. Our expansion tank is a super simple bolt-on upgrade engineered to enhance the overall efficiency of your vehicle’s cooling system. The construction of the tank has BIG advantages too.
The design highlight of the Q60 and Q50 VR30 Red Alpha Expansion Tank is the fantastic one piece billet top and tough aluminum construction. The “Alpha Black” powder coated billet top gives your engine bay that very sought after motorsport quality look. There is no more need to hide the unsightly stock yellow translucent plastic reservoirs at car shows. We also designed our expansion tank to reuse the factory hardware, hoses, and caps saving you money. The Red Alpha expansion tank provides a much improved resistance to staining and will not warp or become brittle over time. Easy to install the instructions can be downloaded here.
- Heat Exchanger Coolant Reservoir Capacity is Increased by 70%
- Radiator Coolant Reservoir Capacity is Increased by 28%
- Complete Bolt on in Factory Location
- No Cutting or Modifying Necessary
- Cleans up the Engine Bay by Replacing the Two Yellowing Stock Reservoirs
- Better Than OEM Fitment
- Sleek Design Combines Two Tanks into One
- One Piece Billet Top
- Reuses Factory Hardware and Hoses
- Reuses the OEM Factory Caps
- Chosen by INFINITI to be Part of their Motorsport Catalog!
- VR30 Equipped INFINITI Q50’s and Q60’s
- Download the INFINITI Q50/Q60 Red Alpha Coolant Expansion Tank Installation Instructions here.