Induction Performance / ProSpeed Dual SPAL PWM Fan Kit
In conjunction with our partners at ProSpeed (former D3 Performance Engineering), we are proud to introduce our brand new product for the Toyota Supra! This product was designed and built to help solve common heat issues with big power builds using front mount intercoolers which block airflow to the radiator. Using the same formula from ProSpeed's HIGHLY TESTED and HUGE SELLING Corvette Fan Shroud system we helped apply it to the Supra platform and made it compatible for PWM control with all aftermarket ECUs!
Our shroud kit is designed to attach to any OEM or aftermarket aadiator available and has clearance which allows use of stock intake manifold intercooler pipe routing!
- .125” thick one piece aluminum shroud with integrated hardware and mounting
- Dual 11” SPAL Extreme Duty fans
- Powered through our 100amp PWM module allowing infinitely adjustable fan speed control
- Multiple bypass flaps to allow air bypass at high speeds, shroud has supports to prevent flaps from sucking into the shroud
- Full motorsport grade fan power harness complete with high amp fuses, Tefzel wire, and Raychem heatshrink
- In house CAD designed with Solidworks
- Fits both early and late model MKIV OEM and aftermarket radiators
- Works with factory or aftermarket intake manifolds/piping
- Works with OEM location and sized battery
- Works with dry sump systems without any changes to fans