BTI CAN Gauge (52mm/60mm) for MoTeC M1 SeriesThe BTI CAN gauge programmed for MoTeC M1 Integration allows for the selection of 12 user programmable screens. Each of the 12 screens can be programmed with a single parameter (listed below) or you may also select compound parameter screens which display multiple parameters in an easy to read fashion.
Several of the compound parameter screens include a Peak-Hold function that allows you to keep your eyes on the road.
The Boost screen shows the peak boost in between boost episodes.
The Knock Feedback screen will display the MAP pressure, Timing during Peak knock feedback.
Shift light is programmable by gear.
The MoTeC M1 integration also allows for warning messages to be displayed. These warnings will flash on the screen during normal gauge operation and inform the operator of the error that occurred and the parameter value that caused the fault.
Faults include: Coolant Temp, Coolant Pressure, RPM Warning, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Crank Case Pressure,
Fuel Pressure, and Engine Knock.
Parameters available on MoTeC M1 Series ECUs
- Lambda 1 / AFR 1 (Requires LTC)
- Lambda2 / AFR 2 (Requires LTC)
- Lambda Average (Lambda 1 + Lambda2 divided by 2) (Requires LTC)
- AFR Average (AFR1 + AFR2 divided by 2) (Requires LTC)
- Lambda Target
- AFR Target
- Manifold Air Pressure (kPa or psi)
- Fuel Pressure (psi)
- Oil Pressure (psi)
- Intake Air Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Air Box Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Coolant Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Engine Speed (RPM) / Rev Limit
- Ignition Timing
- Fuel Timing
- Battery Volts
- Throttle percentage
- Engine Load
- Engine Average Load
- Ethanol Content (%)
- Vehicle Speed (MPH)
- Calculated Gear
- Fuel Volume
- Ambient Air Pressure (kPa)
- Ambient Temp (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Driven / Non-Driven Wheel speed
- Injector 1 Pulse width (ms)
- Fuel Trims (1 & 2)
- Injector Duty Cycle (%)
- EGT (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Air Box Temp (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Oil Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Transmission Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- Knock Energy (1-8)
OPTIONAL ADD-ONSCustom Splash Screen ($25.00): We can insert a custom splash screen that will pop up when you turn on the vehicle. Note that the images must be converted to a black and white image.
60 mm option ($30.00): This option will increase the gauge size to 60mm. The 60mm gauge has a larger display and retains the exact functionality as the 52mm gauge