The exhaust suite worthy of the 991.1 GT3 and GT3 RS and the 991.2 GT3. Options, power, weight reduction, and signature tone.
- Max gains of 19 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as full SwitchPath™ Exhaust or Center Muffler Delete
- Center Muffler Delete features a true balance pipe enabling a sophisticated tone
- SwitchPath™ provides completely uncorked aggression
- Center Muffler Delete provides weight savings of 11lbs
- Full SwitchPath™ Exhaust, with tips, weighs only 17lbs (stock weight: 65lbs)
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains factory valve operation
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizing flow and performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE Tuning No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Features the AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty
Fits 991.1 GT3 / GT3 RS, 991.2 GT3, 991.1 911 R and 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS models.
Comprised of a center muffler delete featuring a balance pipe, and valved side muffler deletes, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains the factory valve operation while providing a significant increase in power, weight reduction, and an eye-widening soundtrack.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust will respond to your driving style: once the ECU registers your RPM and opens the valves, the tone produced from the SwitchPath™ evolves from sophisticated street car to roaring Cup Car. Thanks to the 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust provides a deep and refined exotic tone, even with the valves closed.
Center Muffler Delete
The Center Muffler Delete is an application for those who want to increase tone, free up some power while dropping weight, but prefer to keep their factory side mufflers -- it’s the SwitchPath™ Exhaust minus the valved side muffler deletes.
If you choose the Center Muffler Delete and come to find you want to add the Side Muffler Deletes to make it a full SwitchPath™ Exhaust, check out our SwitchPath™ Conversion Kit.
The factory exhaust, as a whole, weighs 65lbs (side mufflers: 22lbs each, center muffler: 18lbs, and tips: 3lbs). The AWE Center Muffler Delete, with tips, weighs only 9lbs. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust, with tips, weighs only 17lbs resulting in a weight savings of 48lbs.
All tip options include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
What’s in the Box:
Complete AWE Tuning exhaust, two 102mm tips in desired finish, all necessary clamps and hardware for installation, and installation instructions.
AWE Tuning Porsche 991 GT3 / RS SwitchPath Exhaust System Dyno Test
Below is a dyno test as performed on our Mustang MD-500-SE AWD dyno.
Crank Horsepower Gains for the AWE Tuning Porsche 991 GT3 / RS SwitchPath Exhaust System on a 991.1 GT3 3.8L
Wheel Horsepower Gains for the AWE Tuning Porsche 991 GT3 / RS SwitchPath Exhaust System on a 991.1 GT3 3.8L