AMS Performance is excited to introduce the Red Alpha VR30DDTT Injectors! The limitations of the factory injectors become evident even at relatively lower horsepower numbers, especially when using ethanol based fuels like e85. We recognized early on in our development of the Infiniti Q50 and Q60 platforms with the VR30 engine that we would need to provide more fuel to support more power. Working together with an industry leader in fuel system technology, Nostrum High Performance, on the development of this component is the reason our customers know that they can rely on the Red Alpha Kinetic Direct Injectors to be the best built, best performing on the market.
- Fully Ethanol Compatible (e100, e85, e50, e30, etc.)
- Capable of Flowing 20 g/sec @ 100 bar
- CFD Optimized Design
- Capable of Supporting 1100+ whp on Gasoline
- Capable of Supporting 800+ whp on E85
- Fully Compatible with AMS Flex Fuel Kit and HPFP Kits
- Dynamically Flow Matched Set of 6 Injectors
- Each Individual Unit is Tested for Functionality and Flow
- Direct fit (same electrical connector and fuel rail connection)
- 180 Bar Recommend Operating Pressure
Engineered to be the Best
Utilizing specially patented nozzles, the Red Alpha VR30 direct injectors create proprietary kinetic particle break-up resulting in smaller droplet sizes, superior atomization and shorter liquid lengths. This means the Red Alpha kinetic direct injectors not only allow for increased horsepower, but make creating power more efficient! Engine tests show higher heat release and faster burn rates than conventional air-shear fuel injection mechanisms, resulting in improved fuel efficiency and increases in power. Through the use of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) the Red Alpha VR30 Injector modeling shows the optimized fuel flow trajectories.
Put it to the Test
What sets this and every AMS component apart from the competition is our rigorous battery of testing. The Red Alpha VR30 Injectors have been tested for thousands of miles in multiple vehicles, including countless 1/4 and 1/2 mile runs, before being given the green light to release to the public. In addition to this research and development testing, all Red Alpha VR30 Injectors are bench tested by Nostrum High Performance before shipping as part of their quality control process. To insure your investment a full 24 month warranty against manufacturer’s defects is included at no additional cost.
- In order to take full advantage of the Red Alpha Kinetic Direct Injectors, specific calibrations to your ECU tune file will need to be made. Once the injectors are installed, an appropriate ECU calibration must be loaded before the engine starts and runs or damage can occur! Please contact an AMS sales representative to discuss your ECU tuning needs by emailing email@example.com.
- Fuel rail replacement is highly recommended. Please see OEM Injector Failure statement below for more details.
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions – HERE
- Comprehensive Tuning Guide – HERE
- Warranty Details – HERE
- OEM Injector Failure White Paper – HERE
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30
WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. FUEL SYSTEM COMPONENTS MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS COMPONENT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. TECHNICIAN MUST NOT SMOKE OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING COMPONENT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.