The AMS Performance Q50/Q60 Red Alpha Fuel Filter Kit has been designed to be the highest quality and most sophisticated solution for fuel filtering of the VR30 engine on the market. As many have experienced, OEM fuel system component failures are fairly common on the VR30 engine, especially when using higher concentrations of ethanol like E50 or E85. Ethanol is an excellent high octane fuel source with its high alcohol content, and because of this it also acts as a cleaning agent. For some cars, this can dislodge sediment in the fuel tank and lines built up over years of running low grade gasoline. One of the best ways to prevent this dislodged foreign object debris from making its way into the injectors or engine itself is by utilizing a high quality in-line fuel filter.
- Standalone kit allows users to install on their factory stock fuel lines, or purchase as add-on unit with AMS Flex Fuel Kit
- Fully integrates with the AMS Flex Fuel Kit for a seamless solution (available separately)
- CNC machined filter housing features built in mounting solution to secure the unit and lines from dangerous movement
- Highest filtering effectiveness on the market with 6 micron filter
- Glass filter element material for 100% ethanol compatibility
- Uses motorsport-grade AN fittings and aluminum quick connect fittings for easy install and leak-free operation
- Utilizes all race grade black nylon coated E85 compatible -6AN braided hose
- Bolt-in install with no permanent modification to vehicle required
Engineered To Be The Best
AMS Performance is an engineering company first. We have built our 20 year reputation as a leading motorsports aftermarket component manufacturer by creating the highest performing parts through a focused engineering approach to design. This design method allows us to include features not found in any other kits on the market, including a motorsports quality plug-n-play harness, braided fuel lines, and AN fitting connections. Where others use plastic fittings, low grade rubber fuel hose, and leak prone clamps, the AMS Snailworks Engineering Team have put together a system that uses the highest quality materials for years of trouble free operation.
We designed this custom filter housing for use specifically on the Q50 and Q60 with VR30 engine so that it can be bolted directly to the vehicle’s chassis in OEM bolt locations. Other kits on the market or universal DIY options use an unsecured generic housing, but our design allows us to integrate a mounting solution so you can securely mount the filter unit. This is a safety feature as much as it is an aesthetic one, as it is done to prevent any possibility of damage to the lines from continuously rubbing on other components, as well as to prevent fittings from possibly loosening over time, causing a dangerous fuel leak.
No Compromises Fuel Filtration
- 2017+ INFINITI Q60 with VR30
- 2016+ INFINITI Q50 with VR30
WARNING: By purchasing this fuel system component you confirm that you have read and understand the following: WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FLEX FUEL KIT MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. THE TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS KIT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE TECHNICIAN MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING THIS KIT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.