Alpha Performance R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
Our Alpha R35 GT-R Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake was designed to draw a higher volume of cool air into the stock turbochargers while improving the metering capability of the factory Mass Airflow (MAF) sensors. With this intake installed, bulky air filter boxes are replaced with our high flow dry media filters and carbon fiber tubing. This eliminates clutter within the engine bay while drawing cooler air from outside. Increasing the cross sectional area of the tubing allows the factory MAF sensors to accurately meter air flow up to and over 1000HP! A vast improvement over the stock intake system
Listen To Your Turbos Sing
The OEM manufacturer spends a lot of time reducing turbo noise at the expense of horsepower. By allowing the turbos to ingest all the cold air they need, the Alpha Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake boosts power significantly. In addition, it allows you to hear the turbos spool up while bypassing valve venting – something you as an enthusiast can truly appreciate.
Motorsports High Temp Carbon Fiber
Since the intake pipes are close to the exhaust manifold, we selected a motorsports grade carbon fiber* that is both hand-laid and high temperature resistant. Other options on the market use the typical gloss clear coated carbon fiber prone to discoloration and cracking. Our Alpha Intakes use 3-layers of 1mm twill weave prepreg carbon fiber capable of sustaining a 240C temperature threshold while maintaining structural integrity and aesthetic appearance with no worry of fading or yellowing over time.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
We specifically designed this intake for a hassle-free installation. Some intakes on the market require removal of the front bumper which is a serious endeavor. With ours, you can expect an easy install without cutting, trimming or taking off your bumper. It can be installed with basic hand tools in minutes! Couple that with a purpose built, reusable synthetic high-flow dry media filter, you’ll no longer have to purchase cheap factory paper filters down the road. Just one more reason why our intake is the best option on the market.
For Use With All Stock 2 Bolt Compressor Housings
Originally designed to complement our Alpha 7 Performance Package which maximizes performance of the factory Nissan GTR turbos, this intake also supports well over 1000HP! Couplers are compatible with factory turbo inlet pipes (2011 and older & the larger 2012+) as well as other aftermarket inlets which use the stock 2 bolt compressor/turbo inlet suction pipe configuration.
Upgrade To Speed Density Down The Road
Should you ever exceed the limits of the stock MAF sensors, the Alpha R35 GTR Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake can easily be upgraded to operate as speed density by simply adding the Alpha R35 GT-R MAF Block-Off Plates.
ECU Tuning Required
Because the pipe size offsets the calibration of the factory MAF sensor, it requires an aftermarket ECU calibration. We recommend the Cobb AccessPort, but the intake is compatible with all other ECU calibration solutions as well.
Do it right the first time, order your Alpha R35 GTR Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intakes today!
- Air flow to support over 1000HP
- Polished high-temp motorsports grade carbon fiber
- Easy install requiring no trimming, cutting or bumper removal
- Turbo and blow-off valve (BOV) more audible
- 4 lb. weight savings over stock
- 3″ (76mm) diameter carbon fiber air intakes
- Alpha Performance high-flow, dry media air filters
- 5-ply reinforced silicone couplers
- All necessary hardware included
- Detailed installation instructions
- 2009-2011 (CBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2012+ (DBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models (LHD & RHD)
- For use with stock turbos or upgrades with 2 bolt compressor cover/inlets
- *Because this intake system is hand-laid and made from a motorsports grade high temp carbon fiber, small imperfections in the carbon weave and finish will be present. Again, these are not the typical high gloss wet carbon pieces with clear coat applied as a post process. With each pipe being handmade, no two will show exactly alike.