AEM offers 1/8" NPT DTM-Style Connector(PN 30-2013), 1/8" NPT (PN 30-2012) and 3/8" NPT (PN 30-2011) water/oil temperature sensor kit.
30-2013: Temperature Sensor with 1/8" NPT Male Thread, High Performance DTM-Style Connector, Aluminum Bung, Connector & Pins
30-2012: Temperature Sensor with 1/8" NPT Male Thread, Plug, Pins & Pin Lock
30-2011: Temperature Sensor with 3/8" NPT Male Thread, Aluminum Bung, Plug, Pins & Pin Lock
- Accuracy: < 2°C / 3.6°F
- Operating Temp: -40C to 135C / -40F to 275F
- Resistive Range (Ω): See Table
- Dissipation Constant: 24 mW/°C. The ratio, at a specified ambient temperature, of the change in the power dissipation of the sensor to the resultant temperature change of the thermistor. Test medium: silicone oil.
- Thermal Time Constant: 20-30 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti] . Test medium: silicone oil.
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 3/8"-18 NPT
- Hex Size: 3/4"
- Installation Torque: 20Nm / 15 ft-lbs
- Weight: 39.5g
- Elec. Termination: Weatherproof connector. Includes mating connector, pins & wire seals
- Includes: Water Temp Sensor, 3/8"-18 NPT Aluminum Bung, Connector, Pins & Wire Seals