The Proxes R888R is an evolution of the race-winning Proxes R888, delivering even faster lap times and better dry handling. The credit goes to a new tread design and an improved contact patch that puts more rubber on the track. Racers will also appreciate the predictable handling and how quickly the Proxes R888R reaches optimal operating temperature.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Reaches optimal operating temperature quickly and provides consistent performance.
- Improves grip for excellent cornering performance.
- Improves dry traction in braking, acceleration, and cornering.
- Maximizes lateral grip for improved cornering.
- Improves directional stability and precise steering response.
- Assists with wet traction.
SETUP & CARE
Toyo Tires recommends the following general setup guidelines for the Proxes R888R:
- Operating Temperature: 160°F to 220°F
- Hot Inflation Pressures: 32 to 38 (psi)
- Camber: -1° to -3°
- Caster: As much positive as possible
For recommendations on proper use, handling and storage of this tire in colder climates, please click here.