AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose, clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Includes pre filter, hose, clamps, flying lead, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. You can download a copy of the instructions from the BUY/INSTRUCTIONS tab on the product pages of our website.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. You can consult the Vehicle Search function on our website to see whether a pump is recommended for your vehicle. The Vehicle Search function should be used as a reference only. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
Weight: 12.5oz (354grams)
Outside Diameter: 39mm OD
External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching, green end caps
Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD. Offset Inline
Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp. Offset
PRV Activation: 80 PSI
Impeller Design: Single Scroll Ceramic Turbine
Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg)
Min Voltage Input: 6 volts
Max Voltage Input: 18 volts
Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v)
Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)
Fuse: 20 amps (13.5v)
* Power rating given at 40 PSI, 13.5v at the pump terminal with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.