One of our local clients Rob contacted us seeking a bit of a change for his bone stock gun metallic 2015 Nissan GT-R. While his black edition R35 was certainly fun in factory configuration, Rob wanted a bit more out of it in terms of performance and aesthetics.
We think it's safe to say we achieved that!
Finished in a pearl green wrap that closely resembles Lamborghini's infamous Verde Ithaca, and sitting on a custom set of BC Forged RS42 monoblock wheels, this R35 is a whole different beast from when it was dropped off. The green wrap really transforms in sunlight, morphing from intense lime colors to soft and creamy pearls. We were skeptical at first, but this color really pops and the contrast from the matte black wheels and Seibon carbon fiber front lip brings it all together.
The wheels are 20x10" with a +35 offset in the front and 20x12" with a +20 offset in the rear. Toyo R888R tires wrap the new wheels and help put the newfound power to the ground. Front tires are 285/30ZR20 and rear tires are 325/30ZR20.
And thanks to bolt-on modifications from Boost Logic, Injector Dynamics and AMS Performance, Rob's GT-R also sounds and moves as good as it looks. With the go-to full-bolt-on modifications in place, Rob's GT-R laid down 635 horsepower to the wheels and 626 ft/lbs of torque thanks to an in-house calibration by our co-owner and master tuner Alpha.
- Boost Logic 4" Titanium Exhaust
- AMS / Alpha Performance Cast Downpipes
- AMS / Alpha Performance Carbon Fiber Intakes
- Injector Dynamics ID1050x Injectors
- Deatschwerks 340lph Fuel Pumps
- GT1R Gen2 Flex Fuel Kit
- GT1R Fuel Pressure Kit
- Induction Performance Speed Density Kit
- Calibrated In-House on EcuTek by Alpha
- Wrapped In-House with Avery Pearl Light Green
- BCForged RS42 Monoblock Wheels -- 20x10" +35 and 20x12" +20
- Toyo R888R 285/30ZR20f and 325/30ZR20r