Weld Wheels RT-S S77 -- 15x10.33 5x4.5 Low Pad 7.5" BS +47mm -- Black REAR for Toyota Supra
This listing is for the pair of rear wheels in Toyota Supra fitment for 1993-98 model years. These are black face, polished lip in 15x10.33 and proper backspace for the Supra.
NOTE: These wheels REQUIRE either non-turbo or similarly sized brake conversion and potentially some light grinding of the caliper depending on which caliper is used. These are LOW PAD and are the more aggressive look compared to the MEDIUM PAD wheels that do not require any clearancing of calipers. Depending on tire size, coilovers and rolled fenders could also be required.
- MATERIAL: Aluminum
- FINISH: Black Face / Polished Lip
- BOLT PATTERN: 5 x 4.5
- DIAMETER: 15"
- WIDTH: 10.33"
- OFFSET: +47.00mm
- BACK SPACE: 7.5"
WELD Racing brings its application flexible racing technology to the street with a budget friendly 3-pc modular wheel using a unique welded assembly process. This wheel has the classic WELD Racing look and continues the WELD Racing tradition utilizing a forged billet center and cold forged rims. This unique wheel offers 3 mounting pad heights to clear specific drum and multi-piston opposed calipers.
- Center is available in black anodized
- Wheel widths from 4.5″ to 18″ with a wide variety of back spacings
- 15″ Require shank lug nuts
- 17″, 18″, and 20″ require conical lug nuts
- Center cap and valve stem included
- Beadlock availble on 15″ and 17″ RT-S Wheels. Call a WELD Dealer more info
- Made in Kansas City, USA