- ProEFI Flex Fuel Sensor
- Flex Fuel Flying Lead Cable
- 3/16″ Heat Shrink – 2qty
- 6AN Fitting – 2qty
- Pins – 2qty
ProEFI Flex Fuel Integration
- Ignition, fuel, and cold/warm start-up maps are adjusted in real-time, and at the core level of the fueling calculation (not percentage based like some systems try to use) based on ethanol content as seen with the ProEFI Flex Fuel sensor. This is also displayed directly on your CAN Gauge or CAN Display.
- ProEFI iBoost includes a 5-position switch to choose your 5 pre-determined boost levels (1 being the lowest or wastegate, 5 being the highest allowed given current ethanol content). The ProEFI will AUTOMATICALLY adjust your maximum boost level and corresponding lower boost levels to give you the safest boost level based on the real-time ethanol content.
- ProEFI firmware allows for an additional 400% increase in fuel for cold start-up maps to GUARANTEE you’ll always have enough fuel to start your car in the cold weather
- The internal ProEFI wideband adjusts in real-time for the fluctuating stoichometric measure of your current fuel mixture.