Precision Turbo & Engine - GEN2 PT6266 CEA - Street and Race Turbocharger
Featuring the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering substantially more horsepower over similarly sized turbos, the PT6266 GEN2 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system.
Ball Bearing ONLY
PTE's PT6266 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) Compressor Wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm Inducer Compressor Wheel
- Compressor Cover options:
- - "Ported S" Compressor Cover 4.0" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim Turbine wheel
- Turbine Housing options:
- Cast 310 Stainless Steel THV5S / 1.05 A/R
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 Bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- V Band Inlet .82 A/R with V Band Discharge
- Stainless Steel .82 A/R V Band Inlet / Outlet
- T4 Tangential .58, .68, .81, or .96 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84, 1.0, 1.15, or 1.32 A/R with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V Band discharge
- Buick .63 or .85 A/R
- K26 .82 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
- Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action; they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.