Precision Turbo & Engine - GEN2 Pro Mod 8803 CEA - Street and Race Turbocharger
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE's revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod Turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V Band Inlet / Outlet Housing.
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 88 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) Compressor Wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 88mm Inducer Compressor Wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm Turbine Wheel
• Turbine Housing options:
• - T5 1.00, 1.12, 1.24, or 1.40 A/R
• - Stainless Steel V Band Inlet 1.15 A/R
• * NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended Turbine Housing Discharge with Cross Bolt Provisions
• Air Cooled, Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and Compressor Backplate assembly to improve durability
• SFI-approved on specific models
Unlike anything else on the market today, Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers are set to be a serious game-changer in the world of turbo technology. Precision customers are already setting records with these GEN2 Pro Mod turbos: Jose "El General" Gonzalez has set both the ET and MPH records and Don Walsh, Jr. still holds 1/4 mile MPH record. You could be next!