Precision Turbo & Engine - GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA with 103mm Turbine Wheel - Street and Race Turbocharger
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE's revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability and longevity, the center housing and compressor backplate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminum forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross-bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision's GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI-approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE's GEN2 Pro Mod 102 CEA® Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) Compressor Wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 102mm Inducer Compressor Wheel
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm Exducer Turbine Wheel
• Turbine Housing options:
• - Stainless Steel V Band Inlet / Outlet 1.15 A/R
* NOTE: Additional cost may apply for certain housings.
• Extended Turbine Housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-Cooled, Dual Ceramic Ball-Bearing Center Housing Rotating Assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and Compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
• SFI-approved on specific models