The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision's exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
PTE's GEN2 PT6875 Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 68mm Inducer Compressor Wheel
• Compressor Cover Options:
- "SP" Cover featuring a 4" Inlet / 2.5" Outlet
- "HP" Cover featuring a 4" Inlet / 3" Outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm Turbine Wheel
• Turbine Housing options:
- Your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R Turbine Housing.
- Both T4 and V Band Inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
• Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action, they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.