Induction Performance Stage 2 Drag / Max Effort Toyota 2JZ Short Block
The Stage 2 Drag / Max Effort 2JZ Short Block is for the hardcore record chaser that wants to retain a stock iron block casting and not step into the world of billet blocks. We load the block with tried and true IP-Spec Aluminum Connecting Rods with ARP L19 Bolts paired with our veritable workhorse IP-Spec Custom Diamond Pistons with DLC Coated H13 tool steel wrist pins for the ultimate high RPM combo. This engine will take every ounce of horsepower you can realistically throw at a cast block.
This engine will come standard with an OEM 86mm Stroke Crankshaft. We can also offer this engine in 3.2L or 3.4L with an Aftermarket Crankshaft.
- Induction Performance-spec Diamond Racing pistons with DLC coated H13 tool steel .225" wall wrist pins and Total Seal proprietary Advanced Profile ring set
- Induction Performance-spec solid beam aluminum connecting rods with ARP L19 bolts
- Billet Main Caps
- ARP Main Studs
- ACL Race Rod, Main and Thrust Bearings
- Includes all machine work and assembly
OPTIONAL MACHINING UPGRADES
- Machine for 1/2" head studs: $485
- Pour block with concrete for reinforcement: $375
- Stroke clearance: $380
OPTIONAL PART UPGRADES
- TP-1 Series (heat treated and DLC coated) .225" pin upgrade: $840
- Crown coating for Diamond Pistons: $219
- Vertical gas ports (in addition to lateral): $125
- Vertical gas ports (instead of lateral): FREE
- Brian Crower Billet Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,500
- Brian Crower Billet Lightweight Crankshaft with Oil Gear (Choice of 86mm, 90mm* or 94mm stroke): $4,900
- New OEM core block and crank: $4,500
- Used core block and crank: $1,000
- If you are providing a core block and crank up front, then you do not have to pay the core fee. We accept GTE and GE blocks as cores. Cores should be sent stripped bare to just the block casting and crankshaft. Cores that have been previously bored will not be accepted. Cores with damaged crankshafts will receive 50% credit. We can help arrange shipping for your core if necessary. If you wish to send your core back after receiving your built engine, then you will pay the core fee and then it will be refunded once your core is received and inspected.
- We will contact you after ordering to arrange freight shipping to you. Additional cost applies for freight.