Full-Race's Twin Scroll T4 Turbo Manifold for the 2JZGTE engine is one of our longest running turbo manifolds. Designed to produce a broad power band for 500-800+whp applications, this header fits MK4 Supra and many other swapped chassis applications (BRZ/FT86, 240SX, BMW and more). Effectively optimizing flow and back pressure, Full-Race engineers recommend that you use this manifold with a divided tangential "Twin Scroll" turbine housing. Garrett, Precision, or Borg Warner EFR or SX-E are the recommend twin scroll turbos to use with this manifold. The head flange is notched for easier bolt clearance upon installation.
2JZ-GTE Twinscroll Exhaust Manifold Features:
- Twin scroll merge collector creates a turbulent free area for the exhaust gasses to enter the turbine housing in even pulses at high velocities and low pressure drops
- Robotically TIG welded for ultimate strength and longevity
- Collector placement allows the use of dual TiAL MVR (44mm) wastegates to maintain accurate boost control
- Flange surfaces machined flat for a leak free seal
- Full-Race 1 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
- LHD and RHD compatible. Can also fit swapped chassis such as S13/S14/S15, BMW, and FRS/BRZ/FT86.
- GT45 requires 5" inlet compressor housing (Not compatible with 6" inlet.) GTX45 not compatible.
- If you are targetting a high HP level, use the GT42 size compressor cover Click here to check out the GT45 with a 5" compact compressor inlet option, or click here to check out the GTX45 with a 5" compact compressor inlet option.
- Recommended to use a 2JZGE water neck from a non-turbo Supra, SC300, GS300, or IS300.
- Results with undivided housings can be very good but do not utilize the entire pulse energy so it is recommended to use T4 divided turbo with this setup.