Low-end power and sound that you can enjoy every day! The perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed's performance exhaust systems, these high-flow headers are designed around HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for more enjoyable street driving and emissions compliance.
Designed with noticeable street performance in mind, these Sport Headers provide an additional 26 whp and 39 ft/lbs of torque at 3600 RPM. This translates to significantly better acceleration and throttle response when powering away from a stop light or merging onto your favorite highway. Thanks to the world-class performance of the HJS catalytic converter cores, your GT4 stays emissions-compliant in most regions and will not throw a Check Engine Light.
In addition to the performance gains, Fabspeed's GT4 Sport Headers also add great character to the exhaust note by improving the overall volume and tone.
Power... Sound... No CEL... What's not to love?
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / Boxster Spyder vehicles (2015-2016)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance and reliability
- Adds 26 whp and 39 ft-lbs of torque at 3600RPM, providing significantly better performance during street acceleration
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO catalyst generated check engine light, guaranteed
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved exhaust sound
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- Includes multi-layer exhaust manifold gasket
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade materials you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light. If you'd like to learn more, watch our video about HJS catalytic converters.
Sport Catalytic Converter (STREET) - This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user of these parts.