Increase power and save weight with a throatier and deeper exhaust note throughout the RPM range!
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System replaces the restrictive OEM side mufflers and center muffler for a deeper, throatier exhaust note along with improved power and throttle response. With valves open, unleash a bold roar from your 991.
- 991 Carrera Maxflo Performance Side Mufflers w/ Deluxe Quad-Style Tips
- 991 Carrera Valvetronic Center Muffler Bypass X-Pipe
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera and Carrera S vehicles 2012-2016
- Massive power gains at low RPM,
- Saves 13 lbs. versus the factory components
- Dramatic improvement in sports car sound and power throughout the RPM range
- Constructed from high-quality 14-16 gauge C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- All included Fabspeed components are direct bolt-on replacements for the factory counterparts
- Sport Headers feature C.N.C. mandrel-bent equal length primary pipes utilizing a 3-into-1 high velocity investment-cast pyramidal merge collector
- Does not trigger a CEL and complies with most emissions regulations
- Package includes Deluxe Quad-Style Tips in your choice of finish, constructed from T304L stainless steel
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
|3300 RPM||3900 RPM||6200 RPM||Peak|
|TOTAL GAIN||+17.17 whp||+27.33 ft/lbs||+23.48 whp||+31.63 ft/lbs||+21.35 whp||+18.09 ft/lbs||+10.85 whp||+14.51 ft/lbs|
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE, and you should select the PSE option when adding this product to your cart. If you do not see this button, the your vehicle does not have PSE and you should select the standard exhaust option when checking out