Fabspeed's Sport Headers for the 991 Carrera are a direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers.
Free-flowing headers without catalytic converters; designed for maximum power and exhaust flow for race and track applications.
- Fits all Porsche 991 Carrera vehicles 2012-2016
- Adds 27 whp and 26 ft-lbs of torque at 6500rpm
- Saves 4 lbs from the rear of the vehicle
- Recommended for track/off-road use only
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the restrictive OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
NOTE: The 991 Carrera Race Headers do not include catalytic converters, and are recommended for track/off-road use only. Optional 02 Spacers are available to prevent the Check Engine Light from being triggered.
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product is or contains a Racing Cat Bypass Pipe, which will give you check engine lights on OBD2 cars. We suggest pairing this product with racing software to prevent fault codes and check engine lights. Racing Cat Bypass Pipes are solely intended for track and race cars as they are NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.