High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters.
High-flowing, direct bolt-on replacement for the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters
Why We Choose HJS Catalytic Converters:
HJS German imported catalytic converters are made from some of the highest grade material you can find in a catalytic converter. This yields high performance gains and longevity so it wont deteriorate over time like lower grade catalytic converters. These catalytic converters flow up to 93-95% of a straight pipe in most applications. The benefit is that you get the "straight pipe sound" while still being able to provide enough emissions scrubbing to prevent a check engine light.
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera (3.0L Twin Turbo) base models equipped with standard exhaust; does not fit with PSE (2017+); only fits S models as part of a complete exhaust package.
- Improves power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Designed with high flowing German imported 200-cell HJS catalysts for the ideal blend of performance and efficiency
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Includes integrated O2 sensor bungs
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Catbypass Pipes
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty