Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition.
Free-flowing straight pipes replace the bulky & restrictive factory catalytic converters; designed specifically for maximum flow during racing or competition
- Fits all Porsche 991.2 Carrera (3.0L Twin Turbo) base models equipped with standard exhaust; does not fit with PSE (2017+); only fits S models as part of a complete exhaust package.
- Maximizes power and throttle response while decreasing back pressure
- Completely removes the catalytic converters for maximum exhaust flow and performance
- Constructed from high-quality .065" thick T304L stainless steel for optimum flow and maximum durability
- Designed and built in-house at Fabspeed in our full precision machine shop
- Includes intergrated O2 sensor bungs
- Fabspeed recommends the use of O2 Sensor Spacers in order to minimize the chance of triggering a CEL
- Direct replacement bolt-on for stock cat or Sport Cats
- Fabspeed performance products are backed by Fabspeed's Limited Lifetime Warranty
DOES MY CAR HAVE “PSE”?
The Porsche Sport Exhaust – better known as PSE – was a factory option available on many late model Porsches. You can quickly and easily determine if your vehicle is equipped with PSE by taking a look at your center console. If your console has a button on it with an “exhaust tip” icon (see photo), then your vehicle is equipped with PSE.