Equal-length performance headers Improve exhaust flow and sports car sound; Sport Headers include 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.
Designed to be the perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed’s Maxflo or Supercup Exhaust systems, these high-flow headers include HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for street driving and emissions compliance.
Improve the exhaust flow for your Porsche 981’s incredibly tuned engine and see the horsepower skyrocket. Fabspeed’s Sport Headers are designed specifically for the Porsche 981 Boxster and Cayman, complete with top-of-the-line genuine high-flow HJS catalytic converters. These high performance headers allow the perfect flow of air to the machine’s exhaust system while improving the exhaust note and throttle response significantly.
Replacing OEM headers on your Porsche Boxster or Cayman will reduce weight by 6 pounds and increase power by 13 horsepower at the wheel. The already impressive engineering of Porsche gains a significant boost with these unbeatable performance headers and cats.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 13 whp / 21 ft-lbs of torque at 6600RPM when combined with the Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Composite gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
INSTALLATION NOTE: To ensure proper header seal, after initial heat cycle, tighten all exhaust bolts to the OEM torque specs.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM catalytic converters from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Sport Catalytic Converter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.