EcuTek VR30 Tune Package for Infiniti Q50/Q60
INFINITI VR30 TUNING PACKAGE FOR INFINITI Q50/Q60
We are happy to announce that we are now able to tune the new Infiniti Q50/Q60 with the 3.0L Twin Turbo VR30DDTT powerplant via EcuTek!
Gains with just a custom calibration from Induction Performance have shown to exceed 100 wheel horsepower and 90 ft/lbs of torque. Massive, massive gains over stock calibration with absolutely zero modifications!
Additionally, our partners at AMS Performance also have in the works an aftermarket downpipe and intake package for these vehicles to further enhance the power output. Follow these links for more information about the AMS products: Intakes // Downpipes
- EcuTek Technologies ProECU Programming Pack w/ OBDII Cable and USB Dongle
- EcuTek Programming License x1
- Custom Calibration Catered to Your Vehicle and Modifications
- OEM Calibration
ECUTEK RACEROM FEATURES via ECU CONNECT BLUETOOTH INTERFACE MODULE
ECU Connect is a free app for iPhone/iPad and Android devices that integrates with EcuTek's Bluetooth vehicle interface ($250 upgrade to the package listed here) to offer you advanced features and functionality.
This exciting product allows tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. It also integrates with the latest EcuTek RaceROM features to provide innovative new functions and even greater control, such as:
- RaceROM Boost Controller: Adjust the boost pressure target using ECU Connect, set the minimum and maximum allowed pressures using ProECU.
- Valet Mode: Enable a reduced power output mode using ECU Connect for those times when the vehicle is out of your care.
- Map Switching: Change between four different modes using ECU Connect on your mobile device.
- Custom Data Logging: Log up to 50 parameters at up to 50 times a second (50Hz). RaceROM adds 60 new custom logging parameters.
- Charge Air Fail-Safe: Prevent serious engine damage from occurring in the event of an air-lock in the charge cooler coolant system.
- Performance Analyzer: Test and share the performance results online of your vehicle.
Read more about ECU Connect here: http://www.ecutek.com/ecu-connect
CUSTOM INDUCTION PERFORMANCE TUNE FEATURES
After completing your purchase, you will be sent the EcuTek ProECU Programming Kit and a welcome email from Induction Performance with details on how to install the necessary software on your laptop and how to use the EcuTek cable to flash your vehicle with the new calibration file.
We appreciate sincerely each and every client that chooses Induction Performance for their tuning needs. We know you have many choices and we strive to the best not only with tuning but post-tuning support as well.
With the Infiniti Q50/Q60 tune package, Induction Performance will review datalogs and make adjustments to your file for up to 1 year from your payment for tuning. This does not include adjustments for added parts, changes to your setup, or for upgrading your EcuTek file to the latest release. However, accommodations can be made for any changes at a discounted rate.