Updated for 2020, the Alpha 20x kit comes STANDARD with 3.5″ Downpipes, 4″ Aluminum Intake tubing, and 4″ Turbo inlets which allow the Alpha 20x Turbo Kit to be capable of over 2000 WHP! The competition can’t compete with Alpha on the street or on the track. All of the things that are standard on our kits costs you thousands extra with the competition. The Alpha turbo system upgrades for the R35 Nissan GTR have been engineered from the ground up to create a line of turbo kits that would redefine GTR aftermarket performance. Are you ready for a 2000 WHP street car?
- Totally Redesigned Turbo Kits for Maximum Horsepower
- Capable of Deep 7 Second Quarter Mile Times
- Totally Redesigned More Efficient Exhaust Manifolds
- Laser Cut Heat Shields and Line Sheaths for Superior Heat Management
- Parts Included that Competitors Charge Extra For
- Massive 4″ Aluminum Intakes from Compressor Covers to Filters
- Show Stopping Design and Materials
- No Need to Hack Up Your Chassis Frame Rails
Alpha R35 GTR “X Series” Turbo Systems
Every part of the new Alpha 20x kit is now improved. From the exhaust manifolds, to the intakes, to the 20x spec turbos, to the downpipes, the kit was designed to spool faster, pull more air in, and get more air out making much more horsepower than the previous generation of turbo systems.Our SnailWorks© Engineering Team has spent hundreds of R&D hours refining the Alpha “X Series” turbo systems to be the best performing, highest quality, and easiest to install kit on the market.
Our Totally Redesigned Tubular Exhaust Manifold
The new 20x kits feature 2.0 inch external diameter runners which yield a 1.7 inch internal diameter for our new turbo kits. They are not just larger but designed in a way to feed the exhaust gasses as efficiently as possible to the new “X” branded kit turbos. To improve the exhaust flow even further each of the manifolds have been through an extrude honing process, resulting in a smooth finish in the entirety of the manifold interior.
New Alpha 20x Turbochargers
New for 2020, we spec’d a turbo with a 68mm billet compressor wheel, a turbine housing that features v-band inlet and outlet, and a 4″ surge ported compressor inlet.The new 20x kit is 2000+ whp capable! All this is accomplished without sacrificing anything in terms of spool up time or power delivery. The future is now! The new Alpha 20x turbochargers do not just make more power but do so with no loss in spool. We have successfully delivered you more horsepower throughout the entire powerband! These turbos also are able to sustain higher boost levels, to further improve power output and reliability.
Massive 4″ Aluminum Intakes
That large 4 inch compressor inlet on the turbo needs some more air to feed it. Anyone that has worked on a GT-R knows how tight it is trying to get 4 inch piping to a 4 inch compressor cover on a GT-R. Thankfully here at AMS we have the best resources available. By thoroughly laser scanning the confinements of the engine bay and designing the intakes in Solidworks© CAD (computer aided design) software, our Engineers were able to develop aluminum intake pipes to utilize all of the space available. It has a full 4″ cross sectional area throughout the entire pipe to deliver all the necessary air to the Alpha 20x turbos.
Tig Welded 3.5″ Stainless Steel Downpipes
As another feature of our 22x Turbo Kits we have added 3.5 inch (90mm) T304 stainless steel downpipe set that will perfectly match to your existing street exhaust system. However, our Snailworks© AMS Engineering Team designed this full 3.5″ downpipe to only taper down at the exhaust flange which allows for easy custom fabrication of 3.5″ turn downs or merged as a 5″ racing exhaust, or even adapted to an off-the-shelf 102mm street exhaust. The included TiAL 38mm external wastegates dump exhaust gasses through 1.5″ atmospheric dump tubes.
NO CUTTING of the Frame Rails, Compatible with A/C and Power Steering
We developed the new Alpha 20x Turbo Kit to directly bolt in without hacking up your prized possession! Typically when you reach 1200+ HP levels, drastic measures must be taken such as on our competitors kits where they start cutting frame rails, losing air conditioning etc. If you have to cut the frame rails on any street driven build with turbos in the stock location then its time to bring your car to AMS Performance. Optional modified A/C compressor and line assemblies are available directly from AMS, and are necessary to be compatible with the Alpha 20x kit.
- Alpha 20x Spec Turbochargers
- Alpha CNC Billet Aluminum Engine Mounts
- Alpha CNC Billet Aluminum Differential Bracket
- Alpha Cast Exhaust Manifolds w/ 2″ Primaries
- Alpha Tig Welded 3.5″ T304 Stainless Steel Downpipes
- Alpha External Wastegate Dump Tubes
- TiAL 38mm Wastegates
- Alpha 2.5” to 3” lower IC piping
- Alpha 4″ Aluminum Intakes
- Alpha Dry Media Air Filters
- Alpha Laser Cut Heat Shields
- Alpha Ancillary Components, Including all Hardware, Lines, Couplers, and Heat Shielding
- Comprehensive Installation Instructions
- 2009-2011 (CBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2012-2016 (DBA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2017-2019 (Facelift DBA / “EBA”) Nissan R35 GT-R
- 2020-Current (4BA) Nissan R35 GT-R
- Fits Left Hand Drive Models Only