AEM Bosch LSU 4.9 Replacement O2 Sensor with Connector
AEM's Bosch 4.9LSU Wideband UEGO O2 replacement sensor kit includes only the sensor (with attached cable and male connector) and is intended to replace an existing mounted wideband sensor used with AEM Digital Wideband UEGO Air/Fuel Controller Part Number 30-4110.
These sensors have a laser-etched, calibrated resistor in the sensor’s connector body. This resistor is specifically created for the exact sensor that it is attached to. Modifying this will invalidate the sensor’s output. The wideband sensor is laboratory-calibrated at the Bosch factory, accurate to 0.1 AFR and never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM wideband AFR controller.
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Never requires free-air calibration when used with an AEM Controller and connector plug.
- Specifically designed for use with AEM Wideband UEGO controller Part Number 30-4110
- Replacement sensor only
Replacement Sensor for the following AEM Wideband Controllers:
- 30-4110 - Digital Wideband UEGO Gauge
- 30-0300 - X-Series Digital Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge
- 30-0310 - X-Series Inline Wideband UEGO AFR Controller
All other AEM Wideband Controllers please refer to the 30-2001 Bosch LSU 4.2 Replacement Sensor
Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband UEGO Installation Kit for 30-4110. Includes: Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband UEGO Sensor, Weld-On Bung, Connector, Wire-Seals & Pins